ITS RFID Wallet Sleeve
The ITS RFID Wallet Sleeve is a radio frequency and electromagnetic interference device that disrupts the operation of any electronic device contained inside. It was designed to fit inside of our ITS Hypalon Concealment Wallet, but can be used in any wallet the 3.75” x 2.75” pouch fits inside.
This small, lightweight and flexible pouch is made to attenuate and reflect signals from entering or leaving electronic devices. It was designed to hold a few of your credit cards or ID cards that utilize RFID (radio frequency identification) to transfer data. Newer issued US Passport cards also feature these RFID tags.
RFID technology is essentially a microchip fitted with an antenna. By utilizing an RFID reader, a signal can be radioed to an RFID tag, returning the data it contains. This data is typically an identification number, credit card number, etc. As you can imagine, the signal can easily be skimmed by an RFID reader for nefarious purposes.
RFID Sleeve Specs
- 3.75” x 2.75” RFID Blocking Card Sleeve
- Single Layer of Conductive Silver/Copper/Nickel RoHS Compliant Material
- Shielding Effectiveness of -70dB in the range of 30 MHz to 18 GHz
- Interior Conductive Hook and Loop Closure
- 99.99% Average Signal Attenuation Achieved
- Made in the USA