The patent-pending TourniQuick™ is the first-ever tourniquet pouch designed as a system to rapidly access and deploy the two most common CoTCCC (committee on tactical combat casualty care) recommended tourniquets on the market. This revolutionary tourniquet pouch deployment system reduces time from deployment to application, saving valuable seconds. Remember, seconds count when you’re bleeding out!™
Additionally, the TourniQuick™ features our patent-pending, 4-Way Mounting System™. The 4WMS allows you to mount the tourniquet pouch vertically on a duty belt, vertically to MOLLE (PALS webbing), horizontally on a belt, or even vertically on a backpack strap. The mounting possibilities are truly unlimited.
An added benefit of the inherent design in the TourniQuick™ is to act as a protective tourniquet pouch, reducing exposure to the elements. Dirt, debris and UV Light can degrade the life of your life-saving device.
Each TourniQuick™ includes directions for loading a tourniquet, foam shipping insert, removable Time Label and a long MALICE Clip for mounting to PALS webbing. In addition, the handle of each TourniQuick® includes a 1” section of red VELCRO® Brand ONE-WRAP® fastener denoting medical equipment.
Please Note: The TourniQuick™ pouch does not include a tourniquet. The SOF®TT-W is available as an add-on product above.
- Patent-Pending Revolutionary Tourniquet Pouch Deployment System
- Rapidly Access and Deploy Your Tourniquet, Saving Valuable Time
- Reduces Time from Deployment to Application
- Patent-Pending 4-Way Mounting System
- Holds All Current Versions of the C-A-T® or 1.5" wide SOF®TT-W Tourniquet
- Includes (1) Long MALICE Clip for Mounting to PALS/MOLLE
- Measures 6.5” Tall x 2.5” Wide x 2” Deep
- Made in the USA (Berry Compliant)
SOF®TT-W Tourniquet and SOF® Tactical Tourniquet-Wide are registered trademarks of Tactical Medical Solutions, Inc. C-A-T® Tourniquet and Combat Application Tourniquet® are registered trademarks of Composite Resources, Inc.