Please email all inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number if applicable in the subject line.
6104 W. Pioneer Pkwy. Suite 212
Arlington, TX 76013
ITS offers domestic and international shipping through the USPS and shipping rates are calculated by USPS automatically by weight per order. Please Note that First Class Parcel is only available for orders with a total weight of 13 oz. or less per USPS regulations. Total weight includes the purchased item as well as the shipping box and packing material. Order weight will be automatically calculated and if First Class Parcel is not available, Priority Mail will be the only shipping option.
Priority Mail has recently changed to estimated shipping times of 1-Day, 2-Day and 3-Day depending on your location. These can be a bit misleading, as their delivery times are just an estimate and not a guaranteed delivery date. Priority Mail still has an estimated delivery date of 2-3 days after shipping, these new options are not expedited and prices have not increased.
We strive to get your order out within 1-2 business days and we do not ship on the weekends. For a shipping quote, simply proceed with checkout and you’ll be able to see the quoted shipping price before being required to enter payment information.
1. The first email will be sent within 24 hours containing your receipt for your order.
2. The second email will be sent within 24 hours confirming your order.
3. The third email will be sent once your order ships and will contain your tracking number.
You can track the status of your order by visiting www.usps.com and entering in your tracking number. Please note that once we ship your order, we have no control over the shipment.
*Due to our quick turnaround time on fulfilling your order, changes may not be possible.*
ITS Tactical offers bulk discounts to Government, Military and corporate customers. To receive a quote on your next order (with a minimum quantity of 10 or more of each medical supply product including ITS Tactical ETA/EDC Trauma Kits,) please contact us by phone at 817.888.3300 or email us here.
Please note that the unauthorized re-sale of ITS branded merchandise is prohibited. To avoid this policy affecting your order, please contact us first before placing an order for a large quantity of any item. If you are an established retail merchant and would like more information about becoming an authorized ITS Reseller, please click here for details.
This policy will be enforced at our discretion, which can include your order being cancelled in certain circumstances.
ITS Tactical offers a permanent 15% discount to all our Plank Owners, Crew Leaders and Life Members. For more information about our membership, please visit this link.
At this time, our membership discount is the only discount we provide. As the majority of our customers are Military and Law Enforcement, we do not offer a MIL/LE discount.
ITS Tactical proudly stands behind every product we offer. If you have an issue with your merchandise and wish to return or exchange it, please notify ITS within 14 days of receiving the item and we will provide you with an RMA number for return/exchange. Returns without an RMA number may be subject to additional processing time and delay in crediting your account. If your return/exchange is due to an error on the part of ITS Tactical, we will provide you with a pre-paid shipping label to return the product to us. Warranty issues will be handled on a case by case basis.
With Tags – For a full refund less shipping charges, the item being returned must be contained in the original packaging with original tags attached and include your original packing slip. Returns of original condition merchandise without an original packing slip will only be eligible for merchandise credit. Shipping charges are non-refundable and all refunds will be made to original payment method only.
Without Tags – Items returned without original packaging or original tags attached are eligible for merchandise credit only and must include your original packing slip. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
If your return/exchange is not the result of an error by ITS Tactical, you will be responsible for all return shipping costs. Please send your return/exchange using a reliable carrier that offers tracking. It is strongly recommended that you insure the package, as you will be responsible for ensuring all items are delivered to us in their original condition.
ITS will NOT accept returns/exchanges on medical products such Trauma Shears or Tourniquets (or kits that include these components), unsealed and/or punctured Trauma Kits, apparel items including shirts, hats or any items that are worn, damaged or consumable. If these items are sent to us for return, you will be responsible for return shipping to receive your merchandise back. Warranty issues will be handled on a case by case basis. If an ETA or EDC Trauma Kit becomes unsealed during transit, please contact us immediately upon arrival so that we can remedy the situation.
Men’s Size Chart
Women’s Size Chart
|Sleeve Length||12 5/8||13 1/8||13 5/8||14 1/8||14 5/8|
How to Measure
Chest: Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
Waist: Measure around natural waist with a measuring tape.
Body Length: Measured from high point of shoulder to hem.
Sleeve Length: Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.
Terms & Conditions
1. Introduction. Imminent Threat Solutions, (the “Website”) permits users like you to purchase products, in accordance with the terms of these Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”).
2. Legal Agreement.
(a) Please read this Agreement carefully. This Agreement is a legally binding agreement between you (“you” or “your”) and Imminent Threat Solutions Inc., a Texas Corporation (“Imminent Threat Solutions” or “ITS Tactical” or “we” or “our” or “us””).
(b) The effective date of this Agreement (the “Effective Date”) is the date you first use the Website. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you choose to accept this Agreement, you must do so as written, without modification. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, please discontinue your use of the Website immediately. You agree that by using the Website, such use constitutes your acceptance of this Agreement and your agreement to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. You warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years old and that you have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement as an individual or on behalf of your employer. Imminent Threat Solutions and you are individually, a “party” and collectively, the “parties.”
(c) You agree that any purchase of Products from us, whether through the Website, or otherwise, shall be governed by this Agreement.
3. Terms and Termination. The term of this Agreement shall begin on the Effective Date and continue until terminated as expressly provided in this Agreement (the “Term”). You may terminate this Agreement at any time by delivering an email to us at the address listed in the “Support” section of the Website. Imminent Threat Solutions may immediately terminate this Agreement as required by law or due to your breach of any provision of this Agreement in ITS Tactical’s determination. Termination will become effective immediately. Upon termination, all rights granted by Imminent Threat Solutions to you under this Agreement, including your use of the Website, shall immediately terminate and you will not be allowed to use the Website or purchase Products. The following Sections of this Agreement shall survive termination or expiration of this Agreement for any reason: 3, 5, 12 and 21.
4. Updates to this Agreement. IMMINENT THREAT SOLUTIONS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND THE WEBSITE AND THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS DISCRETION FROM TIME TO TIME. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING THE WEBSITE FOR CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT. Imminent Threat Solutions may, but is not obligated to, offer upgrades, updates and improvements to the Website and to add or discontinue any Products at any time.
5. Prohibited Uses.
(a) You may only use the Website and purchase Products for legal purposes (the “Purpose”).
(b) You shall not use the Website or Products: (i) to harass, intimidate, embarrass, or threaten any person, (ii) for any illegal, libelous, obscene, pornographic, or illegal purpose, or (iii) in a manner that violates any laws, rules, or regulations.
(c) You shall not copy, modify, creative derivate works of, or reverse engineer, in whole in or part, Imminent Threat Solution’s (i) Website, including its components or contents, in whole or part, (ii) Products, or (iii) trademarks, service marks, trade dress, patents, patents pending, copyrights, and other intellectual property, including, without limitation, photographic images (the foregoing in (a) – (c) collectively, the “Intellectual Property”).
(d) Except as expressly stated in this Agreement, Imminent Threat Solutions does not grant you any license or ownership rights, including in the Intellectual Property, and all rights not expressly granted by Imminent Threat Solutions to you under this Agreement are expressly reserved to Imminent Threat Solutions.
6. Orders. You must be at least 18 years old to order any knives. Some items on the Website may be illegal in your area, or other areas, to possess. You shall be responsible to check all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning the purchase, ownership, use and possession of any Products sold to you on the Website.
7. Legal Disclaimers. Imminent Threat Solutions offers no legal advice regarding laws applicable to your purchase of Products. It is your responsibility, as the buyer and not ITS Tactical, as the seller, to ascertain and obey all applicable international, federal, state and local laws regarding your purchase and use of Products. VELCRO® and ONE-WRAP® are registered trademarks of Velcro BVBA. Used with permission.
8. Change and Cancellation Policy. If you order the wrong Products, you may have your order refunded up until the time the order is shipped. Once an order has been shipped, if you wish to change an item, you must follow the guidelines in the "Returns and Exchanges" section below. If you would like to cancel your order you may do so up until the time the order has shipped. Once an order has been shipped you must follow the guidelines in the "Returns and Exchanges" section below. You can contact us about a change or cancellation at the email listed in the “Support” section of the Website.
Credit Card Orders. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. We do not accept Paypal. By ordering with a credit card you agree that you are authorized to use such credit card and if there is a billing dispute, to handle any billing disputes directly with us.
Imminent Threat Solutions reserves the right to request identification for any purchases of any kind. No customer shall be obligated to provide identification, however failure to provide requested information may result in the cancellation of the customer's order. If the order is cancelled, charges to the credit card used will be voided or refunded.
(a) For more information concerning shipping, please visit our “Support” page on the Website for complete information.
(b) Imminent Threat Solutions makes no guarantees about shipping time. We will attempt to stay within the specified time frames indicated on the Website; however, delays may result from occurrences, such as, without limitation, customer verification, declined credit cards, restricted items, legal prohibitions, product unavailability, acts of God and other force majeure events.
(c) Address Verification. In many cases, orders that are placed with a ship to address that is not authorized by the credit card issuer are subject to shipping delays, verification emails/telephone calls and/or cancellation. Additionally, orders that are shipped to an address other than the authorized billing address are subject to shipping delays and verifications. In situations where we cannot confirm the validity of an order or we suspect fraud, the order will be cancelled.
11. Returns and Exchanges.
(a) ITS Tactical proudly stands behind every product we offer. If you have an issue with your merchandise and wish to return or exchange it, please notify ITS within 14 days of receiving the item and we will provide you with an RMA number for return/exchange. Returns without an RMA number may be subject to additional processing time and delay in crediting your account. If your return/exchange is due to an error on the part of ITS Tactical, we will provide you with a pre-paid shipping label to return the product to us. Warranty issues will be handled on a case by case basis.
(b) If your return/exchange is not the result of an error by ITS Tactical, you will be responsible for all return shipping costs. Please send your return/exchange using a reliable carrier that offers tracking. It is strongly recommended that you insure the package, as you will be responsible for ensuring all items are delivered to us in their original condition.
(c) ITS Tactical will NOT accept returns/exchanges on medical products such Trauma Shears or Tourniquets (or kits that include these components), unsealed and/or punctured Trauma Kits, apparel items including shirts, hats or any items that are worn, damaged or consumable. If these items are sent to us for return, you will be responsible for return shipping to receive your merchandise back. Warranty issues will be handled on a case by case basis. If an ETA or EDC Trauma Kit becomes unsealed during transit, please contact us immediately upon arrival so that we can remedy the situation.
12. Representations and Warranties. By placing an order, you warrant and represent that you will use the Products in a lawful manner and that you are of legal age to purchase and use the Products.
13. Indemnification. You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Imminent Threat Solutions and its affiliates and their employees, managers, members, officers, shareholders, directors, agents, representatives, contractors, insurers, attorneys, successors and assigns from and against all claims, demands, judgments, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, fees, expenses, including, without limitation, attorney’s fees, expert witness fees and court costs, arising out of your (a) unauthorized use of the Website, Products, or Intellectual Property, or (b) any other breach of this Agreement.
14. Disclaimer of Warranties.
(a) EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, IMMINENT THREAT SOLUTIONS: (A) PROVIDES ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND THE PRODUCTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR GUARANTEES, (B) MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND THE PRODUCTS, AND (C) SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTY AGAINST NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT OF ANY THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND THE PRODUCTS. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, IMMINENT THREAT SOLUTIONS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY THE PRODUCTS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE PRODUCTS WILL PROVIDE SECURITY OR PROTECTION AGAINST HARM, INJURY, DISMEMBERMENT, OR DEATH, OR THAT THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE OR METHOD OF DELIVERY WILL BE FREE OF ERROR. THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL BE IN EFFECT TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
(b) Without limiting the generality of the foregoing in this Section, Website mistakes (such as, without limitation, pricing errors, Product misinformation and stock discrepancies) are inevitable. Imminent Threat Solutions is not required to honor pricing errors. At our discretion, we may cancel any order where we determine there has been a pricing error. If we have provided Product misinformation for your order, you have the right to return your purchased Product without penalty (subject to the return policy stated herein). If there is a stock discrepancy, you have the right to retain your order until it can be filled or to cancel your order without penalty.
(c) Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Imminent Threat Solutions will not be held liable for the misuse of any Product purchased from us or any of our distributors and dealers.
15. Limitations of Liability.
(a) IMMINENT THREAT SOLUTIONS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF A PARTY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IMMINENT THREAT SOLUTION’S TOTAL LIABILITY AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO IMMINENT THREAT SOLUTIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL BE IN EFFECT TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
16. Compliance with Applicable Law. Except as expressly permitted herein, all other notices provided for herein shall be effected either by recognized international express courier, postage pre-paid, or by Certified United States Mail, postage pre-paid, to the address listed under the “Support” section of the Website in our case and to the address you listed at time of last purchase in your case. Notice shall be deemed received two days following tender to such courier and three days following posting by Mail.
Imminent Threat Solutions
6104 W Pioneer Parkway
Arlington TX 76013
17. Independent Parties. Nothing in this Agreement shall create an employer-employee, partner, joint venturer or agent relationship between Imminent Threat Solutions and you.
21. Assignment. You may not assign or sublicense any part of the Agreement, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Imminent Threat Solutions.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or our other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the user experience that makes your site experience more efficient, but some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense, nor plan to do so in the future.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
- Within 7 business days
We will notify the user via in-site notification
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
6104 W. Pioneer Pkwy. Suite 212
Arlington, TX 76013