Titanium Pocket Tool
The Titanium Pocket Tool is the perfect addition to your every day carry! Made from Grade 5 Titanium Alloy, this pocket tool lets you leave the bulky multi-tool at home and stop using your good tools to open boxes.
Its Stainless Steel Finger-Safe Inserts are held in place with an internal magnet, eliminating noisy pocket rattle. The included inserts can cut tape on packages while still being “finger safe.” The reverse side of the inserts can even be used as a camp fork!
The TPT will also accept standard utility inserts (not included) if you desire a better edge. At 3” long, 1” tall and only .157” thick, the Titanium Pocket Tool fits almost anywhere, including the famous “fifth pocket” on standard blue jeans.
Included with each TPT is a black 550 paracord lanyard, leather sheath and two stainless steel inserts. One standard stainless and one black stainless.
*Please Note: This item is ineligible for membership discounts or sales.*
- Bottle Opener
- Flat Head Screwdriver
- Wide Flat Head Screwdriver
- Internal Magnet
- 1/4" (6mm) Hex Bit Opening
- Measurement Cues
- Mini Pry Bar
- Scraper Edge
- Stainless Steel "Dual Function" Inserts
- 550 Paracord Lanyard / Key Ring Opening
- Accepts Standard Utility Inserts (not included)
- Universal Wrench Design (15 Socket Sizes)
- SAE 15/64, 1/4, 17/64, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16 in.
- Metric 6,7,8,9,10,11,12 mm
- Weight: .8 Ounces with Insert, .7 Ounces without