SOF Tactical Tourniquet - Wide
**Update: We're now carrying the newest version of the SOFTT-W, featuring the new quick-compression technology buckle, allowing smoother buckle manipulation and easier one-handed application.**
We’re proud to offer what we feel is the best tourniquet on the market today to complement our ETA Trauma Kit, the Tactical Medical Solutions 1.5″ SOF Tactical Tourniquet.
The SOFTT-W is the result of an exhaustive 24-month research initiative compiling end-user research and laboratory studies to develop a more effective, easier to use tourniquet for all environments. High-strength, light-weight alloy components are used in critical areas of function ensuring reliability in the most challenging of circumstances and on the largest of limbs. With a true 1-1/2″ tourniquet strap and a quick-connect buckle that eliminates the need to ever re-thread the strap, application is faster and easier.
This product is sold as a hygienic, ready-to-use medical supply item which is not eligible for refund or credit as we’re unable to effectively determine if the product has been exposed to potentially hazardous substances.
- True 1 1/2″ constricting band for increased constricting pressure and patient comfort
- Quick-release, snap-lock buckle design, allowing rapid re-routing of the band around trapped limbs without rethreading
- Lower-profile, lighter weight alloy components, providing the required strength and durability only metal can offer
- Single application method regardless of location
- 25% lighter than the current SOF Tactical Tourniquet and reduced size for easier storage
- Each tourniquet ships with two UV resistant black rubber bands for mounting to your kit
Please Note: Discounts are not available on this product.
For further detailed information, please view the following articles: