Suunto Clipper Compass
After a long hiatus of being unavailable on the market, we've finally been able to source the Suunto Clipper Compass. The Suunto Clipper features a liquid filled capsule with luminous markings for the cardinal directions and a rotating bezel.
An invaluable navigation tool in the city, in the outdoors or diving. The Suunto Clipper compass can be clipped to a watch strap, the strap of a bag, the edge of your map or to your sleeve to ensure that the compass is always with you and readily available for fast access.
- Liquid filled jewel bearing compass
- Balanced for northern hemisphere
- Cardinal directions glow in the dark for nighttime navigation
- Direction on rotating bezel in 10 degrees increments
- Clips to watch strap, sleeve, strap of backpack, side of map etc.
- A supercompact aid for underwater navigation
- Optimized for 22 mm watch bands
- Size: 30.4 x 25.6 mm / 1.18" x 0.98"
- Weight: 5 g / 0.18 oz
Check out our review on ITS for more information on the Suunto Clipper Compass:
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Suunto Clipper Watch Compass
This compass really looks good, I have had it a few months, IMO it's not to big, just right, if you need to see it at night shine a flashlight on it for a momment and presto a good posative green glow. I going to purchase more, so far Ive not had it snag on anything, I have had three different females actually come up and touch it, saying it looked very cool, one wants one for her husband. In short I find it practical with a second kinda cool. I live here DFW Texas